Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another ending chapter for my life story...

This chapter is really meaningful for me...

At first u feel like u are in heaven on earth...everything u wanted, u needed, u dreamt of are there for u...

But then in a split of a second, all of it falls down like u don even noe wat is happening...

Ya, i know i am sometimes kinda look noob, but to tell the truth, im not noob as everyone think, sometimes i choose to be like that bcoz i can see how other people laugh through out the process...haha...

Yet, the ending of this chapter means there is another chapter for me to start wrting, but b4 that, i will really need to plan about it b4 i know wat i should write about...mayb this time is not about love, frens anymore...

Mayb it is jus gonna be me alone...for my plan B...

No comments:

Post a Comment