Saturday, September 19, 2009

september...

this month alot thing happened...got happy de...got sad de...dono wat to say...but always beleive

that GOD is wit me...so HE will walk me throught wit everything...hehe...

firstly...this month got prom night lo...first time got into activity like this...didnt went to anything

like it b4...em...is a wonderful night...hehe...

second of all...i bought quite a few new outfit...i bought two jacket,one shirt,one pants at ipoh, and

a shoes at tampin...so it makes me over budget liao...haha...need to lower it next month...and

need to change my attitude liao...so, don cal me sam liao....cal me 'jason'...coz i wanna be 节省...

haha...

then got exam some more...6 subject...em...some really unsatisfied wit it...but have to bear wit it

la...have passed...so learnt a lesson from them lo....but overall...stil ok....

then after exam im going genting lo....hehe...hope to have fun at ther...mayb will overcome my

height fright...haha...sit roller coaster those thing...look forward to it...

but this month the most important thing is...my MOTHER BIRTHDAY!!!happy birthday to u

mommy...sorry i couldnt be there to celebrate...but i have called u and wish u lo...hehe...

and hope that mommy u can be always happy and healthy!!!i love u mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment