Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sam way Sam style Samlicious




hihi....this is the 1st time i write my blog...so, i also dono wat to write actually...mayb i can jus explain something about myself lo...to get u guys noe about me...and mayb later u guys can oso introduce urself to me...

1st of all, i would like to explain about the title of this post, which is also the moto of my blog.
Sam way---Means that sometimes u all can follow my path way to act lo...
Sam style---Means that do things in My style, not in others..haha...
Samlicious---Means that, i am delicious lo...wakaka...

okok...back to wat really matters, introduction of myself...em...im jus a simple guy lo...from Melaka,Malaysia..now studying in Kampar's UTAR...trying to do my best in my study lo...so that i can get shcolarship next year...and my parents no need to worry about my study...em...i have no brother and sister,jus me alone,its actually kinda boring when im at home alone,coz wat i can do is online online and online...

ok, i am a gemini, so i think gemini is mostly more outgoing,sporting,talkative ba...but oni to those i know la...actually im not so talkative de..i oni talk to friends oni..and i like sports really much, beasketball, football, badminton and other more lo...i like to sleep and eat, sleep and eat..hehe...wat i like the most is, talk some cold and cool jokes to make the people around me laugh...be happy always...remember, there is nothing that canot be overcome, GOD is always here for us...

So now im studying in UTAR, know alot of new friends, really happy,all of them are actually friendly especially TA21's F4...haha...em...done alot activity at here liao...maybe slowly will post up photos to share wit u all...

ok,i think thats it for my 1st post la...hope to get to know more frens throught here, and hope u guys can noe me better...see ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment